Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Re: Stuck with Django

Hi Vairam

What exactly you are stuck with?

Regards
Yash

On Tue, Mar 21, 2023 at 9:23 PM Vairamuthu Puvanachandran <vai.puvan@gmail.com> wrote:

I am 76 yr old retired Engineer in Canada.

 

I am new to Python and Django.

 

I was looking for help and I found your site.

 

I am stuck now.

 

I followed the "polls.app" tutorial and had the "Hello welcome .. page under the project directory "mysite".

 

Previously I had two applications in a different project name.

 

I added one application called "calc" in the project directory "mysite".

 

I ran into an error. I attach the "print screen" output.

 

I spent some time but still I couldn't solve

 

I appreciate any help you can provide.

 

I also wish to be a volunteer.

 

 

Regards,

Vairam

 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/ac733821-bd95-4219-8481-3a435e9febddn%40googlegroups.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CANuKP%3DDTZ4sH3ws5sD-q%2BEUT5PSJALivdYCOuySGjF-%3DJuo8%2Bw%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment