Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Re: Django error while running

Any traceback with this at the end:

  _bootstrap._gcd_import(name[level..], package, level)

Is almost always is due to a problem with your settings INSTALLED_APPS, particularly if django\apps\registry.py Is further up the trace.

A missing comma between items, perhaps?

It would indeed be nice if Django would output a more sensible error message for issues like this 😀 
Hmm, an idea for a useful PR right there. Seems to be common issue (since the very next message I read in this mail list is exactly the same thing).

Regards,
David


"Chandresh . T" <chandreshsrmps@gmail.com> writes

Recently I was running a git clone (https://github.com/divanov11/StudyBud.git)

after doing required steps like migrations, etc. I started to run it by (python manage.py runserver) but I got this error.

can anyone help me with this, please?


No comments:

Post a Comment