Thursday, March 23, 2023

Re: how i use django in blockchain.

On 23/03/2023 6:02 pm, Shubham Lahane wrote:
im currently working on my BE project. my project topic is 'secure EFIR using Blockchain'. actually im working on wesbite that is decentralized in nature. once user fill the FIR form, in backend smart contracts will run and i want to show transaction hash to user who filled the FIR form. how i can integrate brownie and django so that i can show transaction hash to user ??

1. Put the hash into the context dict in your view for example, context["hash"] = r"""{0}""".format(hash)

2. Insert the hash in your template somewhere {{ hash }}

Just like any other data you wish to display


.plz help me i have very less time.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/fffba5d6-005c-42fd-b384-c163e12b0849n%40googlegroups.com.


--   Signed email is an absolute defence against phishing. This email has  been signed with my private key. If you import my public key you can  automatically decrypt my signature and be sure it came from me. Your  email software can handle signing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment