Thursday, March 23, 2023

Re: Frontend Developer

Hi

I am a freelance full-stack developer. In the past two years, I have worked on several projects in a way that has pushed me to learn new tools and methods. However, I feel now is the right time for me to engage myself in an organisational environment. It would provide me with a platform to implement the skills I have acquired. Additionally, working in a team would expose me to the latest developments and would be a new learning curve. 
I am experienced in working on end-to-end projects. I have a strong hold on the basic concepts and working of data structures and databases. I am most comfortable working with ReactJS and NextJS. However, I am a quick learner and I am willing to expand my knowledge base to other frameworks as well. 
If given an opportunity, I am confident that I would be a great addition to your team and I would get to learn a great deal too. I greatly appreciate your time. Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional information. 

If anyone has any lead let me know.
PFA

Best
Deepak Singh


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAOjV4wEtDyNNuwi_6QydSBj2U58OZxKm9SLJDA9hxXPMVP70iQ%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment