Thursday, May 27, 2010

password reset getting error - 'function' object is not iterable

I am getting this error while accessing password reset page.

I want to use custom template for password reset page instead of standard django page.
how should I proceed.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

TypeError at /accounts/password/reset/

'function' object is not iterable
Request Method: GET
Request URL: http://10.115.4.34:1234/accounts/password/reset/
Exception Type: TypeError
Exception Value:
'function' object is not iterable
Exception Location: /usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/django/core/urlresolvers.py in resolve, line 123
Python Executable: /usr/bin/python
Python Version: 2.6.5

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
--
--
--
Thanking You,

Pankaj Kumar Singh,
2nd Year Undergraduate Student,
Department of Agricultural and Food Engineering,
Indian Institute of Technology,
Kharagpur

Mobile - (+91) 8001231685

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment