Monday, February 28, 2011

GENERIC VIEW CONCERNS AND EXPLANATION REQUIREMENTS

Hi all,

I am currently trying to read up generic views.

I can do most of my django stuff at my level without the generic view but it appears almost in all texts i read and also seem to be a key part of django's underlying principles of DRY and keeping things from redundancy.

My question is, if i have to use generic views syntaxes in my urls.py, does it mean I don't have to write a function for the url in my views.py file?

I am currently reading Practical Django Projects by James Bennette.

Kindly help with some explanations.

Thank You.

--
Elegbede Muhammed Oladipupo
OCA
+2348077682428
+2347042171716
www.dudupay.com
Mobile Banking Solutions | Transaction Processing | Enterprise Application Development

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment