Sunday, February 27, 2011

Some cache problems

1. I'm wondering if I can delete a cached content made in template cache. I want to delete it from my view. I have in my template {% cache 500 cache_name sites.number %}
Is it possible to delete all "cache_name" cached content within the view, for example when some action is made?

2. I want to use per-vie cache (http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev//topics/cache/#the-per-view-cache). I do all what is described, but when I call: @cache_page(3600, cache="cache_name") I get error: 
Exception Type: ValueError
Exception Value: need more than 1 value to unpack


What I want to achieve is to cache all my template block or view and have a possibility to delete all cache connected with it when some actions are made. Pagination is included




--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment