Monday, February 28, 2011

Re: Django+ oracle, working with apache(mod_python, wsgi) and in runserver, ora-03114 in fastcgi

On Feb 28, 10:04 am, lipt0n <michal.lipin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
> my application works fine in apache as mod_python and wsgi, also work
> great when I run manage.py runserver
> but I have to move it on nginx.
>
> so I run it by 'python2.6 manage.py runfcgi host=127.0.0.1 port=9001 --
> settings=settings'
> and it works fine until it have to connect to the database (oracle in
> my situation) and i get " Unhandled Exception",
> when I checked logs its what I found :
> "
> OperationalError: ORA-03114: not connected to ORACLE" while reading
> response header from upstream, client: 192.168.1.105, server:
> localhost, request: "POST / HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://
> 127.0.0.1:9001", host: "192.168.1.50", referrer: "http://
> 192.168.1.50/"
> "
>
> ORACLE enviroment vars are set correctly, what can I do to fix this?

Could you post the full traceback? That may be helpful in figuring
out what is happening. Also, what versions of Django, Oracle, and
cx_Oracle are you using?

Thanks,
Ian

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment