Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Django Web Application Cost So Many memory

Hello Everybody:
I encounter a problem that my Django project, it has more than 60
app modules, and some models are very large, more than 30 fields . And
when I startup my project, regardless of in development server, fast
cgi(flup),or mod_wsgi. i found it cost at least 60M memory per
instance. I guess this has some relation with that "django will load
all models on startup" . but how can I deal with my problem? Because
if an instance cost 60M memory, when I deploy my project in prefork
web server with 100 instance, i will cost 6GB memory. I don't think
this is a normal state.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment