Thursday, March 31, 2011

Need help: request.POST.copy() ?

I need to know when I can or should use request.POST.copy() when
processing screens, as opposed to when not to use it. I've used it
some, on one screen in particular, which seems to work fine for
displaying the data that I want to display, when I put the data on the
screen programatically from within a view. However when I try to alter
the data manually by keying it in from my keyboard, or selecting an
option from a dropdown, nothing seems to show up changed the next time
that submit the form to the view and look at the data posted. So I'm
wondering if there is something else going on or if this problem is
some kind of side effect of using request.POST.copy()?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment