Wednesday, March 30, 2011

RE: staticfile app question

This may be using a canon to swat a fly, but...

I had a project some time ago where I needed a very repetitive
java/swing UI. I ended up creating python classes that had a __repr__
method that generated the java source code. Then I was able to have
very concise python files that instantiated the classes I needed and
used that to generate java.

Perhaps a similar idea would work with .css possible even using the
django template system.

Now I use flex/flash a lot more than html/js/css so I could be out of
touch here

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment