Tuesday, August 30, 2011

How to run tests?

Newbie question: I am trying to run tests for my one webapp
"vip_mobile". The settings.py contains a line like this:

INSTALLED_APPS = (
...
'vip_mobile.data',
)

It also contains a file data/tests.py with appropriate test content.

When I run:
manage.py test vip_mobile.data

I get the error:
django.core.exceptions.ImproperlyConfigured: App with label
vip_mobile could not be found

I also tried running:
manage.py test vip_mobile

and got the same error.

Any ideas? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
--Steve

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment