Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Re: django-sms-gateway

Hi Matt,

The file is unchanged! I have just added the 'sms' app into the INSTALLED_APPS section of my settings.py file. I'm trying to loadadmin pages to enter the parameters for my gateway account when I get the error


From: Matthew Schinckel <matt@schinckel.net>
To: damola oyeniyi <oyeniyi83@yahoo.ca>
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2011 12:03:03 PM
Subject: Re: django-sms-gateway

I'm guessing that you have a problem in models/gateway.py - perhaps there is a 'model' that should be 'models'.

What is the current contents of that file?

On 31/08/2011, at 5:58 PM, damola oyeniyi wrote:

Hi all,

I have managed to install django-sms-gateway for use in my application, but I run into a few problems.

The structure of the package is such that the 3 models are inside a models directory. So far, everything looks like its in place; there is an __init.py__ file in the models directory complete with proper code and each model file is aptly described with the app_label meta. However, I still cannot get the code to run.

The errors I get after tweaking include:

cannot import name Gateway
no model named model

What to do?



No comments:

Post a Comment