Wednesday, February 29, 2012

facebook login problem

Hi , i am using django framework at the back end

I have used facebook s social plugin login for authentication

<html>
    <head>
      <title>My Facebook Login Page</title>
    </head>
    <body>
      <div id="fb-root"></div>
      <script src="http://connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js"></script>
      <script>
         FB.init({ 
            appId:'My_app_id', cookie:true, 
            status:true, xfbml:true 
         });
      </script>
      <fb:login-button>Login with Facebook</fb:login-button>
    </body>
 </html>

I have replaced app_id with appropriate app id 

login button appears but when i click on the login button, a  window pops up and fb s signin form appears. wen i enter my email and pass it says "error occured.Please try again later"
my app id is correct  and i want to proceed further on maintaining the session information about the logged in user. Please suggest me suitable reference for this and please help me in finding the error in fb  login button

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment