Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Re: Login Issues

sorry
site_media=os.path.join(os.path.dirname(__file__),'site_media') is
not needed it was a line of code from my own project :D

On Feb 28, 7:54 pm, "rafiee.nima" <rafiee.n...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi
> check if you import login view in url.py to be like this :
> from django.contrib.auth.views import login
>
> and also check your pattern in url.py to be like this :
> site_media=os.path.join(os.path.dirname(__file__),'site_media')
> urlpatterns = patterns(' ',
>     (r'^login/$',login), )
> and dont change the location of login.html in registration.html
>
> On Feb 28, 6:01 am, hack <scottma...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > I'm attempting to follow the instructions on the Django website and
> > use the registration/login.html.  I created the file in myapp/
> > registration/login.html.
>
> > I've added the following to my urls.py file:
> > url(r'^login/$', 'django.contrib.auth.views.login'),
>
> > When I attempt to access /myapp/login I get the following error:
> > Could not import hcp.views.django.contrib.auth.views. Error was: No
> > module named django.contrib.auth.views
>
> > I did setup my urls file by moving it into the myapp directory and
> > putting the following in the original:
> > url(r'^myapp/',include('myapp.urls')),
>
> > Any suggestions on why django thinks the template doesn't exist?  Any
> > help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment