Monday, February 27, 2012

Login Issues

I'm attempting to follow the instructions on the Django website and
use the registration/login.html. I created the file in myapp/
registration/login.html.

I've added the following to my urls.py file:
url(r'^login/$', 'django.contrib.auth.views.login'),

When I attempt to access /myapp/login I get the following error:
Could not import hcp.views.django.contrib.auth.views. Error was: No
module named django.contrib.auth.views

I did setup my urls file by moving it into the myapp directory and
putting the following in the original:
url(r'^myapp/',include('myapp.urls')),

Any suggestions on why django thinks the template doesn't exist? Any
help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment