Monday, February 27, 2012

"model_name" object has no attribute '_adding'

Hi django users,

I have just migrated my projected from django 1.2.7 to django 1.3.

I am receiving the following error while saving an object from admin.

"model_name" object has no attribute '_adding'

I am getting this error in clean method of some of my models where i
use it the following way:

def clean( self ):
from django.core.exceptions import ValidationError
if self._adding: (do this)
else: (do this)

Please help if you have any clue, while i search for the fix.

Thanks.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment