Friday, December 31, 2010

DJANGO BOOTCAMP

Hi all,

I recently started working on a project which is based on django. I've had reasons to work through the documentation several times to get things done.
However, each time I check the documentation, I find out there is more to learn hence, my thought.

Is there any or can there be a django clinic for beginners or a bootcamp for beginners where people can go through the process of learning django.

With the little I have seen of the so many that is possible, can there not be such arrangement for beginners like me to tap into. Reading the documentation alone may not help as having a guide.

Regards.
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment