Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Looking for a business directory app

I have a website that survived several platform changes, and it is now
a number of independent platforms slapped together (Joomla, vBulletin
board etc.). I want to gradually rebuild it into a single system using
Django. Right now I am looking for a business directory Django
application to replace the Mosets MTree directory I have installed. I
have searched the Internet, but there is nothing I can find. I don't
want to reinvent the bicycle and write it all myself. Does anyone know
of such an app?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment