Saturday, January 29, 2011

Facebook session problems.

I managed to log into facebook using the graph api, I store the FB id
and tie it to a User, like this

class FacebookUser(models.Model):
user = models.ForeignKey(User)
fb_uid = models.CharField( max_length=100, blank = True,
unique = True )
access_token = models.CharField( max_length=100, blank = True,
null = True )

def __unicode__(self):
if self.user.username == u'':
return str(self.pk)
return self.user.username

after I get the user I do the following:
user = auth.authenticate(username=user.username, password=password)
if user is not None and user.is_active:
auth.login(request, user)

I log in and all is good except I loose the session if I go to another
web site and come back.

Any help or advice greatly appreciated.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment