Monday, January 31, 2011

Model Forms Customization

I think I've read most of the documentation on Model Forms, but I
haven't seen much on how to customize them, other than changing the
order in which fields are displayed, or not displaying some fields at
all. The one ModelForm which I've done so far does not look very good
as it is automatically generated. If they can't be customized very
easily or very much then I'm not sure I see any big advantage in using
them as opposed to just using regular forms, that I can more easily
customize. Am I missing something or have I not read enough of the
documentation?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment