Sunday, January 30, 2011

flatpages templatetags missing

Hi:
I am trying to use flatpages in my app, and i set up the settings.py
correct, and I am able to create the flatpages using the admin site.

However, when in my app I try to load the template tags for flatpages
using:
{% load flatpages %}

I get a
TemplateSyntaxError
Exception Value:

'flatpages' is not a valid tag library: Template library flatpages not
found, tried
django.templatetags.flatpages,django_extensions.templatetags.flatpages,django.contrib.admin.templatetags.flatpages,django.contrib.webdesign.templatetags.flatpages

I then looked to see the django distribution installed (1.2.3 final)
on my computer and noticed that django.contrib.flatpages did not have
a templatetags module under that.

I looked up the code repository for 1.2.3 and 1.2.4 and both don't
have the templatetags directory.

What am I doing wrong ? What is missing ?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment