Monday, January 31, 2011

switch to apache

Alright, im not really sure how to explain this but here goes. I just
got Django running on apache. I got apache to work in the same way
that the development server does. The only problem is that when I
modify a django file (a template or a view or anything) Django/apache
doesn't seem to notice the change, but sometimes it does notice the
change but reverts back to the old file and what not. Can anyone help
me out with this? Also, I need to write a small chat client thing
using django and openfire, does anyone have any experience donig
that? Thanks alot guys!!

Ethan Yandow

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment