Saturday, January 1, 2011

Unable to see Django Error Pages

Hi Friends,

I have been using Django for quite sometime now. It has been working well for me all this while. 

For the past couple of days am not able to see the Fancy Error Pages of Django. Whenever an error occurs all I see is the name of the error - 'OperationalError', 'SyntaxError' etc on the title bar and an empty page. I have kept the DEBUG mode ON. Am unable to find out the reason for the missing error pages. Would be glad if you guys could help me out.

--
Alagappan


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment