Friday, July 29, 2011

Django Memory hosting issues?

Hey guys,
Just need some advice. I currently have a webfaction account, and It
gives me 80mb of space. But I didn't know that each django application
takes up approximately 40mb (ran over the limit without realizing it),
so I can make only a max of 2 different websites. If I want to have
the ability to make as many websites as I want, what would you guys
recommend? Adding on additional memory costs too much money. I was
looking into cloud hosting, but that is really expensive starting off.
If necessary, I would switch to that. Does cloud hosting allow this
type of memory flexability? Do you guys know any cheap cloud hosting,
or a better idea for hosting? Thank you.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment