Friday, July 29, 2011

[Commercial] Freelance developer looking for long-term/contract based work

Hi,

I'm an experienced Django developer, with good experience in web application development using Django as the underlying backbone. Have done numerous projects in this, and my entire work experience is also build around it.

Summary: I love to work on challenging Django/Python projects, which involves working and experimenting with new and interesting ideas and technologies.
Fancy my chances to work on performance enhancements and optimizations of web applications, along with architectural designs of web products.

Skillset: Web application development, Django/Python, GAE, jQuery, Facebook Application Development

Links to some publicly available code snippets of mine:

LinkedIn profile (Needs to update the projects section soon):

Currently, I'm switching work from a full-time employee to a full-time freelancer.
Thus, I'm looking for some nice and interesting long-term or contractual opportunity for work engagement.

I could surely use some help to get some project, to get me started on my freelancer career.
Please let me know if anyone is interested, or need any more details.

Thanks,
Subhranath Chunder.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment