Friday, July 29, 2011

Re: Django admin upload image to few folders

It's possible I'm a little slower this morning, so could you help me
understand what you mean?
What do you mean you want to use the index for the filename instead of
the pk?

On Jul 28, 7:36 pm, Jonathan of Cambridge <readb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been working on using django-filetransfers.
>
> Curious whether it works well for you.
>
> My current challenge is that I want to use the index as the file name
> for the url rather than the pk.  Anyone have an idea how to do that
> easily?
>
> I'm thinking this is a simple question about databases in django.
>
> Thank you in advance,
>
> Jonathan
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------
>
> class UploadModel(models.Model):
>     file = models.FileField(upload_to='uploads/%Y/%m/%d/%H/%M/%S/')
>
> class UploadForm(forms.ModelForm):
>     class Meta:
>         model = UploadModel
>
> from filetransfers.api import serve_file
>
> def download_handler(request, pk):
>     upload = get_object_or_404(UploadModel, pk=pk)
>     return serve_file(request, upload.file)
>
> On Jul 23, 1:17 am, Vusal Alishov <vusal.alis...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > Hello, I want to upload image in django-admin interface to few
> > folders.
> > My models image field such: image =
> > models.ImageField(upload_to='images')
> > How can I do it?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment