Friday, July 29, 2011

Re: lost admin on upgrade to django 1.3

No, I haven't.
I think it has to do with the way the admin templates are loaded.

I do notice that in my  django 1.1 install there is an existing templates directory in site-packages/django/contrib/admin
but in my 1.3 install there is no templates directory. So I think that's the problem, I'm trying to wrap my head around how to refer to the admin templates, like where the heck are they in this version? Have they gone missing in the install (mac 10.6.8)? Or are they someplace totally different?
Does that make sense?
Thanks,
Wendy


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/django-users/-/_BV8nyWuFGAJ.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment