Friday, July 29, 2011

Re: lost admin on upgrade to django 1.3

Actually I'm not using virtualenv, I just installed the new version on my mac

tar xzvf Django-1.3.tar.gz cd Django-1.3 sudo python setup.py install

 and it overwrote the older version in python/2.6/site-packages/django
(I have 1.1 running on my notebook, that's how I checked where the damn admin templates directory was)
I'm just going to quit my project and reinstall and see what happens. Maybe I'll install python 2.7 but it's late...
Thanks for the confirmation that I should indeed have that directory. 
Wendy

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/django-users/-/yB-1Z3mjbvIJ.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment