Friday, July 29, 2011

Re: Mysterious Path Issue Django & Apache

I think I'm adding the directories to sys.path correctly. For example,
in my wsgi file, this works:

path = '/home/devon/django-projects/'
if path not in sys.path:
sys.path.append(path)

...but if I change the path value like this, then Apache gives a 500
server error:

path = '/home/devon/code/dj/'
if path not in sys.path:
sys.path.append(path)

...both directories exist, and I've started Django projects in each
(both with the same name so I don't have to change the value I pass
into os.environ['DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE']

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment