Friday, July 29, 2011

Re: Django Memory hosting issues?

**EDIT**
sorry, just another question,
Is it possible to point two domain names to the same application? Its
sort of tough to explain.
In webfaction, It allows me to make an application through the control
panel, and I can link a domain to it. Inside this application, I can
create actual django applications. Can I link one domain to one of
those applications, and another domain to another one of those
applications?

On Jul 29, 9:29 pm, raj <nano.ri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey guys,
> Just need some advice. I currently have a webfaction account, and It
> gives me 80mb of space. But I didn't know that each django application
> takes up approximately 40mb (ran over the limit without realizing it),
> so I can make only a max of 2 different websites. If I want to have
> the ability to make as many websites as I want, what would you guys
> recommend? Adding on additional memory costs too much money. I was
> looking into cloud hosting, but that is really expensive starting off.
> If necessary, I would switch to that. Does cloud hosting allow this
> type of memory flexability? Do you guys know any cheap cloud hosting,
> or a better idea for hosting? Thank you.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment